Sauces with oranges
- Category : Kitchen recipes
- 6943 Views
TRADITIONAL ORANGE SAUCE
4 heaping tablespoons sugar.
4 tablespoons butter.
2 tablespoons flour.
1 cup white wine (optional).
170 g of orange marmalade.
Salt and pepper.
1. Add in a saucepan the sugar and 4 tablespoons water and heat over high heat.
2nd. When the sugar has dissolved, lower the temperature and put on medium heat.
3rd. Pour the orange juice, lemon juice and salt & pepper to taste.
4th. Move occasionally and when the ingredients are blended add the orange zest.
5th. Add orange marmalade and white wine.
6. In a separate bowl, mix the flour with the butter and add them to the orange sauce.
7. Stir occasionally until all ingredients are well blended.
8. When the sauce has acquired the right texture, remove from heat and serve.
ORANGE SAUCE WITH MUSTARD
4 large orange juice.
2 tablespoons mustard.
3 tablespoons brown sugar flush.
1 cup beef broth.
1. Pour the orange juice poured in a saucepan with the broth and sugar.
2nd. Stir continuously.
3rd. Bring to the boil, reduce to low heat and stir until it begins to thicken.
4th. Add the mustard while you stir.
5th. Once we have a homogeneous mixture, the sauce is ready to mix with meat, pasta, etc.
GRAPEFRUIT JUICE SAUCE
2 dl. Heavy cream.
1 tablespoon ketchup.
1 cl.de cognac.
1 pinch of salt.
1 pinch of pepper.
1. Grapefruit splits in half. One half was saved and the other half is squeezed and take out all the juice possible.
2nd. Juice Grapefruit half is placed in a container along with the other ingredients.
3rd. Removing all goes smoothly until a homogeneous mixture is now ready to serve.