Desserts with orange
- Category : Kitchen recipes
- 4334 Views
- 6 eggs.
- 150 grams of sugar.
- 200 grams of flour.
- 10 grams Baking powder.
- 1 kilo of oranges juice.
- 200 grams of sugar.
- 250 grams of whipped cream.
- 2 oranges.
1. Beat the eggs for about 15 minutes until the mixture rises twice its volume and left white.
2nd. Add the flour mixed with yeast.
3rd. Mix all ingredients.
4th. Spread the butter and pour desired dough mold.
5th. Enter the oven at 180 ° C for 40 minutes.
6. After building the cake let it cool in the mold itself and then impregnate it with orange juice, which will have added 100 grams of sugar.
7. No unmold the cake we introduce it in the fridge for 6 hours.
8. After this time, we unmold and cover it with whipped cream mixed with another 150 grams of sugar.
9th. Decorate with bits of cherries and peeled oranges.