Meals with oranges
- Category : Kitchen recipes
- 4578 Views
DUCK WITH ORANGE
- A duck 1.5 kg.
- 5 oranges.
- 1 cup Cointreau.
- 1 tablespoon vinegar.
- 1 teaspoon butter.
- 1 cup chicken stock.
- 2 teaspoons cornmeal.
- A pinch of salt and black pepper.
1. Melt the butter in a pan and brown the duck on it, and over high heat on both sides.
2nd. Add Cointreau, reserving some for later. Cook for a couple of minutes.
3rd. Squeeze an orange and add the juice to the pan with the vinegar and chicken stock.
4th. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and cook for about 20 minutes.
5th. Remove the duck from the pan and keep it in the oven at low temperature to keep cool.
6. The sauce remaining in the pan to simmer for 5 minutes, and during this time must be continuously stir with a wooden spoon to prevent sticking to the bottom.
7. After that, strain the sauce through a sieve, pour salpiméntarla and return to the pan along with the Cointreau we booked.
8. With the help of a spoon, set aside a little of the sauce and Vierter in a bowl with the cornmeal, stirring constantly so that it is well diluted.
9th. Pour the contents of the bowl into the pan and bring to a boil, stirring constantly so the sauce to thicken and acquire the desirable consistency.
10th. Peel the oranges and remove its branches. Add half of them to the pan and let it heat up in the same sauce, with fire and off.
11th. Salsear the duck with the sauce obtained (no wedges) and decorate with the remaining segments we had reserved.